This recipe was originally written by Paige for Vega and appeared on MyVega.com
Sub out regular noodles, but keep the flavor with this raw zucchini pasta that’s perfect for warm summer nights. Don’t worry if you have leftovers—they make a great lunch!
- 2 large zucchini
- 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 Tbsp shredded fresh basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel the outer layer of the zucchini. Using a julienne peeler or spiralizer, shred the zucchini.
- Combined all of the remaining ingredients in a bowl. If you have time let it marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Pour the sauce over the zucchini and gently massage with your hands.